Shipping & Returns
Please ensure to enter the correct and verified address when purchasing an item. We are unable to change the shipping address once an order has been submitted due to security reasons. If you provide the incorrect address and we ship to that address, you the customer, are responsible for any fee's that are associated with any redelivering. All domestic orders are shipped UPS Ground. International orders are shipped FED EX Economy.
Customers will be provided with a tracking number once your shipping label has been printed. If you buy a pre-sale item, your package will be sent by the pre-sale date regardless of the date your shipping label is printed
Please be aware that any shipment outside of the U.S. may acquire import, customs, or tax fees. With that being said, the payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Also note that any lost or damaged packages that has been shipped to a 3rd party shipping company for international shipments will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to Child Hood Dreams Inc.
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Child Hood Dreams, accessible from <http://www.Cole365shop.com>
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By visiting this page on our website: <http://Cole365shop.com>
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other. items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You
should send the Goods at the following address:
14205 SE 36th Street,
Bellevue, WA 98006
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable
to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received